Job Title: Residential/Commercial Electrician Foreman
Location: Lehi, Utah
Position Type: Full-Time & Part-Time Available
Company: Sego Builders
About Sego Builders
Sego Builders is a leading construction company dedicated to delivering high-quality construction projects with a commitment to excellence, innovation, and integrity. Our diverse portfolio spans commercial, residential, and industrial sectors, and our team of professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional construction solutions that transform ideas into reality.
In this position you will be personally quoting, completing, and reporting small jobs (Such as repairs and installations for EV charging ports), and guiding an incredible team of electricians on larger renovation/installation jobs! We also have a system for easily drafting, reporting and communicating job progress. The position is a flexible one and can both be local, and remote depending on jobs and your personal preferences! We’re excited to bring another member into our family that we can grow and learn with, as we look into the future!
- A Journeyman Electricians License, or a competing/higher certification.
- Knowledge in general electrical installation/repair.
- A valid US Driver’s License.
- Ability to pass a background, drug test, and work on military sites (We will take care of paperwork).
- Great communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Financial aid for certifications/licenses that improve our team!
- Flexible Schedules (Including 5d – 8h, 4d – 10h, 3d – 12h schedules and more!)
- Competitive pay ranging from $28-$40 an hour based on experience and what you can bring to our team
- Paid Time off
- Retirement and Life Insurance are currently being selected and implemented by our team to make sure you get the best!
- Company supplied tools and gas.
- Job trips that include room and board!
- A team that cares about you as an individual. We work with all our employees, and value your happiness and mental wellness above all else.
- $26.00 – $32.00 per hour w/Bonus opportunities
- 401(k) 3% Match
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Ability to commute/relocate
Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply below and submit their resume detailing their qualifications and experience related to this position.
Sego Builders is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
|Job Category||All Jobs|